Hybrid Benefit Solution
During the past decade, employers have experienced substantial increases in premiums every year due to costly advances in healthcare, employees postponing retirement, decreases in network savings to the carriers, additions to the mandatory state and federal benefit requirements, etc.
This leaves employers with fewer options for health insurance coverage and forces employers to continually re-evaluate their Employee Benefit Plan. Employers are often forced to forfeit or reduce benefits in order to offset the increase in rates while maintaining their budgets.
For those employers that have 25+ employees and are currently fully-insured or do not have any other option but to go fully-insured, FHA-TPA offers a “Hybrid Benefit Solutions” program. For additional information, please contact our marketing department.
- Reduced Premiums
- Expenses do not have to be shifted to employees by way of benefit reductions or increased out-of-pocket.
- Employer sets their own liability limits.
- Flexibility to offer a dual option plan incorporating an HDHP option for those interested.
- Savings in premium with the Hybrid Plan may be used to fund claim expenses.
- Unused Claim Dollars would be a direct savings for the Employer.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
We remain committed to the satisfaction and success of our clients and brokers by helping you achieve the best possible health and financial outcomes.