FHA-TPA has the knowledge and experience to manage all services related to Taft-Hartley Funds.
We offer our clients some of the most competitive administrative pricing arrangements in the industry, providing flat rate solutions that are all inclusive.
We understand that every Trust is unique and will tailor our services to meet the needs of our clients.
Health & Welfare Accounts
We work with trustees, unions and employers to establish Health and Welfare benefits pursuant to collectively bargained agreements.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Flex Plans
- Plan Design, Implementation & Record keeping
- Enrollment & Eligibility administration
- Employee benefit statements and required ERISA disclosures
- Employer Contribution Collection & Delinquency Management
- Reserve Dollar & Hour Bank Administration
- Reciprocity Administration
- QDRO Processing
- Carrier Premium Collection & Payment
- Monthly Employer Bills
- Individual Retiree Billing
- Distribution of Quarterly and Annual Statements
- Claims Processing & Payment
- PPO Claim Re-pricing
- Out-of-Network Claim Negotiation
- Stop Loss Monitoring & Coordination
- On-line Claim Status & Eligibility Lookup
- Benefit Appeal Preparation & Follow-up
- COBRA Administration
FHA-TPA assists members on the entire process and helps with the transition to retirement, making it as effortless and uncomplicated as possible.
Public and Private Pension Plans
FHA-TPA also offers comprehensive pension administration for public municipalities, including police and fire, as well as private sector plans. This includes
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Defined Contribution Pension Plans
- 401(k) Plans
We maintain a database of complete participant records for all documentation received including hours worked and contributions paid or required to be paid for each plan year.
For each participant (or former participant) we track their accrued benefit, credited service, date of birth, date of entry, sex, employer contribution history and beneficiaries.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
We remain committed to the satisfaction and success of our clients and brokers by helping you achieve the best possible health and financial outcomes.